Follow me on Twitter

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Day, New Month, New Blog

In honor of March, events in my life, and just for fun, I am starting a new blog. As a theme for the year 2010, I picked the word "discover." And I embrace that word as the theme for this blog. I wonder what new vistas and perspectives will emerge!

My first discovery: this collage that I made almost a year ago and forgot. How perfect for this new blog with its baby angel, a nest full of love, laughter, and security, and the words "from small beginnings come great things." So when I made this collage a year ago, did I do it specifically for this moment?



--Vicky Lynn, Discoverer of New Landscapes and Inner Beauty



Miscellaneous Collage
Copyright (c) 2010 by Vicky Lynn Macchione

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!